1. The general part
3. Your rights as a subject of personal data
4. Purpose of collecting your personal data
5. Security of your personal data and responsibility
6. Use of your personal information provided on other Websites
7. Additional information and cautions
Administration of the Website (hereinafter -the "Administration") - LLC «MEDAdvisor24». It owns all relevant property rights to the Website, including the rights to a domain name of the Website and its administration.
Website - a set of files (electronic documents) located on the Internet network that are united by the address domain medadvisor24.com.
The Websites User (User) is a person who has passed the Registration Procedure and received an individual login and access password to the Personal Account, and can also create his Profile (medical institutions, pharmacies, etc.). Also, by the User we mean a person who has not registered on the Websites, while conducting access to information on the Websites and using services.
- do not use the Websites improperly. In particular, do not attempt to influence or interfere with its work or to access information not through a standard interface in any other way;
- use the Websites only in accordance with the norms of Ukrainian legislation;
Your rights as a subject of personal data
We draw attention to the fact that your rights as a subject of personal data are provided for by article 8 of the Law of Ukraine No. 2297 of 01.06.2010. “On the protection of personal data”: “Article 8 Rights of the subject of personal data.
1.Personal non-property rights to personal data that each individual has are inalienable and indestructible.
2. The subject of personal data has the right to:
1) be aware of the location of the personal data base, which contains his personal data, its purpose and name, location, and / or residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate instruction regarding the receipt of this information to persons authorized by him, except as specified by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom his personal data is transmitted;
3) to access their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as required by law, whether his personal data is stored in the relevant personal data database, as well as receive the content of his personal data that is stored;
5) make a motivated demand to the owner of personal data with denial, against the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of their personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage, due to deliberate concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) appeal with complaints about the processing of personal data to state authorities and officials who are authorized to ensure the protection of personal data, or to court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
10) to make a warning regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the provision of consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data;
13) protection from an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
3. The disposal of personal data of an individual limited in civil capacity or recognized as incapable is carried out by her legal representative.
Purpose of collecting your personal data
We collect and use personal data, namely Last Name, First Name, Patronymic, gender, date of birth, photo, phone number, email address, place of residence, place of work, work experience, profile at https://www.facebook.com, what messenger you use to better provide you with the necessary services and information.
Therefore, we may use your personal data for:
- creating a user account on the Website, and using it to gain access rights to the services of the User’s Personal Account;
- providing the User with access to the Website and to improve the quality of the Service;
- informing the User about changes or additions to the Service, as well as the availability of any services provided by the Administrator;
- the provision of the service selected by the User;
- providing the User's Personal data to a medical company selected by the User, an insurance company;
- assess service levels, monitor and optimize various service options;
- to optimize our services, we can use your personal data in the course of direct marketing (including providing information about products and services that may be of interest to you by sending SMS and emails (letters);
- filing claims and responding to submitted claims;
- protection of the rights and legitimate interests of users and third parties in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
The administration has the right to disclose the Personal data of users to third parties only for the provision of selected services or if they are only obliged to do this by law (for example, if it is required during the judicial process, or in order to prevent fraud or other crime), or if we consider that such action is necessary to protect and / or protect our rights, property or personal safety, as well as similarly with respect to our users and others
Security of your personal data and responsibility
The administration is taking all measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. Implements technology to protect your confidential data from unauthorized access and misuse. It will also attract the latest technology to increase the level of protection of your personal data.
Use of your personal information provided on other Websites.
We recommend that you study the policies of each Website you visit to better understand your rights and responsibilities, especially when you provide any type of content on these Websites. If you have any doubts or questions, contact the owner or operator of such a Website.
The Website uses cookie. With their help, it is possible to identify the browser of users who visit the Website again, it is possible to save user settings and other information in these files. For convenience of using the Website, the remarketing function is used. Cookie are also used with this feature.
You can configure your browser to reject all cookie or notify you of their sending.
Using this information helps to make the Website as convenient and useful for you as possible, to maintain, protect and develop services.
Additional information and cautions
The administration takes measures to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate. At the same time, we do not take responsibility and do not guarantee that the information and data provided is accurate, objective and relevant at the time of viewing.
This Website as a whole, and its individual elements such as (including, but not limited to) design elements, copyright photographic materials, articles, program code, databases are protected by the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights", International regulatory legal acts, and other legislative acts of Ukraine. Any other use other than the revision, downloading and printing of pages on the Website for personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. Copying information from the Website can be carried out only for non-commercial purposes for posting on the user's pages, blogs, social networks.
The copied information should contain a link to this Website as a source.
When working with the Website, you are not granted intellectual property rights on the Website itself, on its content, or on the use of any elements of the branding or Website logos.
I confirm my majority, and the absence of any acts that limit my ability to act.